VTGShop.com IT Security Tech

website
guru.
100% Canadian
/* expert in php, html5, css3, javascript/jquery, css animations, actionscript, bootstrap, angular js, wordpress, joomla, drupal, virtuemart, magento, web marketing, seo, cisco, linux, vmware, microsoft, avaya, polycom */
15+ years - bsc. hons. - Custom Web Development & Design. Team of Certified Microsoft Enterprise, Linux, Cloud & Cisco Professional Network Admins. Team of Graphics, Branding, Web, Google & Social Media Marketing aficionados.
Best coding practices for website conformity across browsers, smart devices. Utilizing strong SEO practices for conversion.
· cms, frontend
Responsive website user experience and interface design. Creative graphic design for websites, logos, print, merchandise etc.
· web, print
Increasing brand awareness and SALES via SEO, social media, TV, print, viral videos, photography, labels, magazines, brochures etc.
· multimedia
CISCO Switching + Routing, Microsoft Server + Exchange infrastructure, desktop and cloud support services for businesses.
· IT support

ABS Machining Mississauga, Burlington

ABS Machining Mechanical Assembly
mobile
friendly.
Responsive Web Design

Coding · Design · Content Writing · SEO · Web Marketing

The success of your website is 95% dependent on WebsiteGuru's unique ability to code1, design2 and pitch3 the website to the visual understanding of the targeted user - the 3ple Threat! The other 5% - is if you are open for business. We build websites for businesses in Toronto, Mississauga, Brampton, Markham Richmond Hill and all over the GTA. We have clients across Ontario, Alberta and British Columbia. We also have clients in the UK, USA and Dominican Republic. We are a ONE STOP SHOP for all things web and graphic design with strong SEO.

VillasLuxeDr Vacations Dominican Republic


responsive web design

GrabbaPizza Restaurant

IT networking expert
network guru

 usb 3.0

CISCO Certified Professional

Switching, Routing
Security, Support

Network Enterprise Admin

Small Business
Enterprise Solutions

Microsoft Exchange Server Expert

Secure Email
Server Solutions

IT Cloud Desktop Support

General Cloud Solutions
Desktop Support